Covering the cost of your annual Practising Certificates can be a costly expense, especially given it falls so soon after the recent PII deadline, making planning for this expense increasingly difficult for many firms.
LDF can help you spread the cost of this necessary expenditure over a 6, 10, or 12 month term, with flexible payment options, and can also cover the cost of DX subscription.
Benefits of LDF Practising Certificate funding include:
- Tailored to suit your practice needs
- Fast Turnaround (decisions typically within 24 hours)
- Quick to arrange with simple online documentation
- Manageable monthly repayments
- Funds paid directly to your account
- Dedicated Account Manager
Additionally, If you have not yet made payment for your PII liability, you could also look to combine your Practising Certificate, DX subscription and PII into one manageable agreement, choosing an appropriate term to suit your needs.
To find out more about how LDF could assist you practice, please make an enquiry or call 01244 527300.